- B-M Farms: Keachi, LA
- Mahaffey Farms: Princeton, LA
- Shady Grove Ranch: Jefferson, TX.
- Smith Family Farms: Doyline, LA.
- Benton Farmers’ Market
- Cane River Green Market
- Minden Farmers’ Market
- Ruston Farmers’ Market
- Shreveport Farmer’s Market
“Food is the sweet spot between tradition and innovation, richer and poor, young and old, pleasure and responsibility.”
— Richard McCarthy,
Slow Food USA
Typical Past Events
Two opportunities were held last year:
- Slow Food Night @ Frank’s Pizza Napoletana in September gave 10% of the evening’s proceeds to Slow Food North Louisiana, and Slow Food members were there to answer questions.
- A Fall Potluck Picnic with Slow Food North Louisiana was held after a “Gather at the Valencia Youth Garden & Urban Farm” to share a meal and meet area farmers.
- Proin nulla nibh, tempor.
- Vestibulum at nunc risus.
- Aliquam erat volutpat.
- Nullam quis lorem metus.
- Phasellus ut nibh tortor.
- Integer commodo nisi eget.
- In vitae tincidunt felis.
- Donec in dolor a libero.
- Ut vel libero a arcu mattis.
- Give What You Can on Earth Day and Become a Slow Food Member on April 22, 2018 12:00 am
- Give for Good to Slow Food North Louisiana on May 1 on May 1, 2018 12:00 am